Tuesday 1 July 2014

A retired Old Truck!!

Firstly I would like to thank the lovely DTs over at A Gem of a Challenge and Sentimental Sunday for choosing my strawberry card in their Top 3's last month, I was so chuffed and am sure it was the gingham fabric that did it!!
Well folks, July is here and that means we are on a down hill slide to Christmas, lol and no I haven't started my Christmas cards yet!!  I can't believe that half of the year has gone already and that this is card number 7 for Crafts Galore Encore DT.  When I first joined the DT, I was so apprehensive, stressed and worried about it all but I can honestly say it is the best thing that I have done. They are all such a fabulous talented fun group and this month we have 4 new members to the team so do pop across and meet them all. So on to this months challenge, a nice easy one and it is to use a stamp or a digi stamp.  We have a fantastic sponsor this month, Fred She Said who have very kindly donated $15 GC to spend in their store.  Check them out here 

Photobucket

So here is my masterpiece for July using the Old Truck


Sentiment from a Woodware Set
Nestabilities labels Eight
Coloured with Copic Ciao and Sketch pens
W0 to W7 for the truck body
C1 to C7 fo the wheels
B0000 for the car windows and headlights
Momentos Wheat sponged for the background
Papers are DCWV
Glossy Accents on the headlights
Card and Raffia from Stash

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

My craft creations - Always anything goes
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes
Stampin for the weekend - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

I hope all of my American followers enjoy their 4th July celebrations.

Hugs Jo x



14 comments:

  1. As you know I LOVE this image, and you have used it so well with gorgeous colouring. I am so glad you decided to join us way back in January (seems like yesterday though!) your makes are beautiful and your wins so well deserved, Love Denyse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nice welcome and for all your beautiful compliments!
    Great card, I love coloring and papers that you used!
    Hugs,Ileanaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo , wonderful card love the colours thanks for playing along at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jo I love your colouring and the papers you have used.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jo, I love this image and beautiful colouring!!! Your design and papers are perfect with the image and great sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a super card for the occasion, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, 100% male and perfectly colored. Love these colors and papers. Thank you for joining our 'anything goes' challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back tomorrow for a brand new one.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo, wow what a stunning card I love how youve coloured that image and the whole card design is just gorgeous. hug sShirleyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wahoooo! Stunning and phenomenal masculine card. I love the colors of the paper and the pattern paper rocks. Loving the color you picked to color this phenomenal truck in. Thanks for the awesome inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Tamie DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jo, A fantastic card, love the pick up truck and the lovely colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This truck! I love this truck. You have used colours matching backing papers, that is beautiful. First I read reg plate to say plonker. Ooops. Lovely, lovely colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft challenge. michelle dt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is a beauty. The colors, design, awesome coloring and papers work together so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, don't be shy, please leave a comment I love to read them. Jo x